Monday 22 July 2013

Review: Compressed Mask


Trikeel Face Mask 20 pcs MYR 9.90

Compressed mask are actually paper sheet mask in a pill form. There are a lot of these in the market and many used this in replacement of cotton pads for their Lotion Mask regime. I bought this from Sasa,  mainly for the hubs because the cotton pad method did not cover his face entirely. At that time, he was badly tanned because of work and to save his face from peeling, I know I need to do the Lotion Mask on him everyday, at least for the entire week. 




The Experience

The compressed masks are small, about the size of our 10 cent coin each, and are individually sealed.


Method

After removing the sealed wrapper, just soak the mask with your preferred toner or lotion. In my case, I alternate between the Hada Labo and the new Haruhada Hyaluronic Skin Lotion. Every inch of the mask needs to be saturated with the liquid generously. After a few seconds, you will see it slightly puffed up, soaking in all the liquids. At this stage, you need to add more liquid, making sure that the heart of the mask will be thoroughly wet. Then, very carefully, unfold the mask and place it on your face.

These mask from Sasa are quite good, does not tear easily and able to absorb the liquids evenly. However, the size of the mask is quite small, more fitting for women than men actually. I have yet to try one myself though. As I mentioned earlier, I bought these mainly for the hubs. If I really want to compare in terms of quality, 'My Beauty Diary's' quality is better than these. That's what the hubs told me!

Overall

I find these compressed mask very handy indeed and it is a great way to do your Lotion Mask regime, besides using the usual cotton pad method. These mask are convenient to take along in your travels and will not take much luggage space. Another plus point for using compressed mask is, it is economical. They are much cheaper than using facial sheet mask, which can cost you from MYR 8 and above.

This item was purchased by me for my personal purposes. This review is based on my honest and personal experience with this product and is not influenced by any parties.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, they look really cool! I remember when I was younger being given the flannels that you put in water and they expand - loved them. I don't know if I've seen them in this form though!

    Hephzibah
    Good For Me - Good For You

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...